Thursday, February 15, 2018

J.R. Watkins Foot Cream - Save $1.00 in February!


J.R. Watkins Rejuvenating Foot Lotion

 Revive dry, aching feet with tingling peppermint oil. This 99% natural foot care cream exfoliates and moisturizes dry, rough skin while providing a burst of aromatic peppermint.

Awarded Best Foot Cream in the 2009 Beauty With A Conscience Awards! ( www.worldsbestnaturals.com ) -

Buy Watkins Online

Review: 1 - Makes Your Feet Feel Like New Again!
I used to think that taking care of my feet was the least of my worries! I never did give it much thought how much brutality and pain your feet go through every single day - 24/7, until just a few months ago... I started have foot pain quite often! At my occupation where I work at, I am constantly on my feet, walking on cold, gray concrete - day in and day out! That's where my foot pain started ~ just being on your feet ALL DAY LONG! That's when I turned to J.R. Watkins Foot Lotion for help! I can't say enough good about this Foot Lotion ~ I LOVE IT! My feet feel SO MUCH BETTER ever since I have started using this Foot Lotion! I put this Foot Lotion on at night before I go to bed, and in the morning my feet feel ready to meet the day! Thanks to J.R. Watkins for making such an awesome product!
Review: 2 - Not just for feet!
I had a migraine headache and needed quick relief. Peppermint essential oils are recommended, but not without mixing into an oil or lotion. No time for that with this migraine .... I grabbed this amazing lotion and rubbed onto my forehead and temples, back of neck and my stomach (for the nausea). It worked wonderfully well! I was able to sleep peacefully for a few hours and woke up with no pain whatsoever. Thank you for such quality products! I will keep this product around for a long time : )
J.R. Watkins Foot Cream



No comments:

Post a Comment